1. Letting lose on the weekends. Monday thru Friday you are a saint and then on the weekends you have several cheat meals. By doing this your going to be playing a game of yo-yo back and forth. Eventually leaving you frustrated and discouraged and eventually quitting.
2. Not setting monthly and long term goals. Its important to know where you going and what your trying to accomplish. By not setting goals you are setting yourself up for failure.
3. Not getting enough sleep. If you going to bed at midnight every night then you missing you workout the next morning or day due to no energy…then your going to really be struggling to reach your goals. Make sure to try and get 7 hours of sleep per night.
4. Always doing the same workout. If you are not constantly changing your workout formats, reps, time and frequency…your really setting yourself up for a plateau. Its so important to change up what you do and how you do it. This is where consulting a Personal Trainer or coming to Legacy Fitness Boot camps can really help you. Have someone do it for you.
5. Not eating breakfast. Its the most important meal of the day. Make sure to eat every morning. This is what starts your metabolism. I would suggest something like a piece of toast or a fruit smoothie even before you workout if its a super early workout. Then come home and eat a solid healthy breakfast.