FAQ PageBy Cory
1. How do I sign up?
Easy, just go to the home page and click on the boot camp tab. Once you click that you will see a PDF file. Click on the PDF file and print the packet. Bring it to boot camp filled up with you payment.
2. Am I able to come to any location at any of the available times?
Yes, you can come to any location at any time. You are not locked into any certain time or location.
3. When is payment due?
Payment is due on your first day of boot camp or the first day of boot camp each month. New customers should discuss this with your trainer.
4. Can I try the classes before I pay?
Yes, we would love for you to try boot camp out. It is best to make a commitment and just start working out. But if your unsure then sign our waiver and your free to try it out for up to a week.
5. How do I pay after my free trial (3 days) of boot camp?
Easy, if you are trying boot camp out before you pay, then you will have up to 3 days to decide. If you decide that you do want to participate then you will be charged for that previous week plus the rest of the month. The free 3 days is more of a try it before you buy it type of thing.
6. Can I come to boot camp any time during the month?
Yes, you can start anytime. Discuss this with your trainer and he will explain to you how this works as far as payment goes.
7. If I start in the middle of the month will you prorate me?
If you start within the first 2 weeks of the month your cost will be full price. ($50) If you start in the 3rd week of the month or later you will be prorated for the rest of the month if you pay for the next month as well. If you do not wish to do that then your price will be full price.
8. Are the classes for all fitness levels? Yes each class is structured so that anyone at any level can start at their pace and work up to more advanced exercises. Cory does a great job of showing you different modified ways to do each exercise. So dont let that hold you back from getting in better shape. There are tons in boot camp that started out exactly where you are now.
9. Where are you located in the Mall? I am located between Group USA and Burlington Coat Factory. Park on the South side of the mall and go in the Yellow entrance. Once you go in the mall go left and Legacy Fitness is located on the right side.
10. What do you do if there is bad weather? Well my inclement weather policy is that when USD 231 (Gardner) cancels school I cancel my morning classes. I make a decision by Noon on the evening classes. I will then post it on this site as well as Facebook and email.
11. Can I workout if I am Pregnant? I require a Doctors note each month of your pregnancy saying that your fit and able to workout. From there we will taylor the workouts and modify what we have too so that your able to keep in shape and keep the baby safe as well.